Duketon Mining has wholly owned projects prospective for nickel, gold, PGE and other base metals across Western Australia, and minority interest in a range of projects in the Pilbara.
The Company’s flagship Duketon Project comprises a large landholding over the Duketon Greenstone Belt. Over 32,000 tonnes of nickel metal and 8 Million ounces of gold have been discovered within this Greenstone Belt over the last decade. Outside of the Duketon Greenstone Belt, the Company has an additional projects within the Eastern Goldfields. Duketon also has interests in other projects including Pilgangoora and Western Shaw in the northern Pilbara, and Cardabia in the western Gascoyne.
Company Project Summary
Duketon Project (100% owned)
- Extensive landholding over prospective, under explored Duketon Greenstone Belt, Eastern Yilgarn.
- Prospective for Nickel, Gold, PGE and Base Metal mineralisation.
- Utilisation of current exploration knowledge and techniques has seen exciting new nickel and gold discoveries within the Duketon Greenstone Belt over the last decade.
View more: Duketon Project
Eastern Goldfields Projects (100% owned)
- Diorite Hill Project
- Prospective for Gold, Nickel and PGE mineralisation.
View more: Eastern Goldfields Projects
Minority Interest Projects:
- Western Shaw (pegmatitic mineral rights only) and Pilgangoora (10% interest) Projects.
- Cardabia (20% interest) Project.
- Prospective predominantly for Tin, base metals and phosphate respectively.
View more: Minority Interest Projects